We are a nonprofit group dedicated to studying the UFO (unidentified flying object) phenomenon. Our focus is the collection and investigation of UFO sightings in the Pacific Northwest. However, we collect and investigate UFO sightings from all over the world. We strive to apply sound scientific analysis to all UFO investigations. Each sighting that we investigate is published as a UFO report on our web site. We also publish a history of UFO sightings in the Pacific Northwest and across the world. Our site also lists upcoming UFO events, UFO conferences and suggested UFO readings. Our studies extend to UFO related phenomena such as crop circles, animal (cattle) mutilations, and alien abductions. Although most sightings can be explained, we believe that a small number are the result of visitation of higher dimensional beings and extraterrestrial (alien) beings. Our opinion is that certain agencies of the U.S. government have information about UFOs that is not being released to the public. This secrecy is preventing the truth about UFOs from reaching the public.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 2 Brothers See Triangular Object with 3 Bright Lights.
- Woman Sees Black Oblong Object With Batman-Like Wings.
- Woman Sees Star-Like Object With Red & Blue In It.
- Woman Sees Bright Yellow Orange Orb Move to the SE.
- Couple See Red Orange Fireball in Night Sky. Photos Taken.
- 30 to 40 Orange Red Orbs Slowly Ascend & Disappear 1 by 1
- Loud Flying Triangle With 3 White Lights Seen in Night Sky.
- 2 Briefly Witness Bright Object Above Bird in Day Sky.