We are a nonprofit group dedicated to studying the UFO (unidentified flying object) phenomenon. Our focus is the collection and investigation of UFO sightings in the Pacific Northwest. However, we collect and investigate UFO sightings from all over the world. We strive to apply sound scientific analysis to all UFO investigations. Each sighting that we investigate is published as a UFO report on our web site. We also publish a history of UFO sightings in the Pacific Northwest and across the world. Our site also lists upcoming UFO events, UFO conferences and suggested UFO readings. Our studies extend to UFO related phenomena such as crop circles, animal (cattle) mutilations, and alien abductions. Although most sightings can be explained, we believe that a small number are the result of visitation of higher dimensional beings and extraterrestrial (alien) beings. Our opinion is that certain agencies of the U.S. government have information about UFOs that is not being released to the public. This secrecy is preventing the truth about UFOs from reaching the public.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Low Flying Object With 3 Bright Flickering Lights.
- Triangular UFO Emits Light Beam. Strange Dreams Follow.
- Yellow & Bluish Streak Moves North Very Rapidly.
- Very Bright Glowing Football Sized Fireball Emanating Sparkles.
- Large Silver Shiny Blimp Shaped Object Hovers.
- Red-Orange Orb – Jacksonville, Florida.
- Red Lights Ascend From Ground & Disappear.
- Large Red Light Hovers & Disappears.