Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Description: At the time, I was in college at the University of Montana in 2003 and had driven to Laramie, Wyoming to visit some friends who were in trade school. On my way back to Montana, I decided to take the most direct route home which took me through Yellowstone National Park. It was about 3 or 4 in the morning and pitch black. (There are no street lights in the park.) I hadn’t seen another car for at least an hour or two, and the only lights that I could see were my headlights. As I reached the crest of a hill all of a sudden the entire forest was lit up with a bright white light as a “fireball” of pure white light. The light came streaking over my car at high speeds. It made absolutely no sound and was roughly the height of 2 telephone poles above my car. I tried to follow it in my rear view mirror, but it was flying so fast, and so low, that it quickly disappeared into the trees. Thinking that it may have been an asteroid or comet, I expected to hear a huge explosion and to be demolished like the dinosaurs, but nothing happened.
New UFO Reports
- Solid Orange Glowing Ball No Blinking.
- Photo Taken of Pink “Moon-Like” Object.
- Orange Ball of Light With Lighter Halo Changes Shape Like Parachute.
- Low Flying Triangular Object Glides Silently.
- Red Light Surrounded by White Lights Moves Backward, Streaks Away.
- Saucer Shaped Object Seen in Video Above 4 Airplanes.
- Object Frequently Seen in Sky at Dusk.
- Clouds Part, Hat Shaped Object Appears, Changes to J Shape, Vanishes.