Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Description: At the time, I was in college at the University of Montana in 2003 and had driven to Laramie, Wyoming to visit some friends who were in trade school. On my way back to Montana, I decided to take the most direct route home which took me through Yellowstone National Park. It was about 3 or 4 in the morning and pitch black. (There are no street lights in the park.) I hadn’t seen another car for at least an hour or two, and the only lights that I could see were my headlights. As I reached the crest of a hill all of a sudden the entire forest was lit up with a bright white light as a “fireball” of pure white light. The light came streaking over my car at high speeds. It made absolutely no sound and was roughly the height of 2 telephone poles above my car. I tried to follow it in my rear view mirror, but it was flying so fast, and so low, that it quickly disappeared into the trees. Thinking that it may have been an asteroid or comet, I expected to hear a huge explosion and to be demolished like the dinosaurs, but nothing happened.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 4 Successive Bright Green Flashes Light Up Sky.
- 3 Metallic Disk Shaped Objects – Photo Background.
- Ghostly White Light Sphere Hovers Over Bed.
- 3 Descending Orange Fireballs.
- Stationary Large Structured Rectangular Object.
- Bright Blinking Multicolored Lights V Formation.
- White Light Shines V Shaped Light Downward To Treetop.
- Large Bright Green Streaking Ball Descends – Sky.