Description: Last night April 12th, 2014 about 8:30 PM in San Carlos Park, Florida my daughter and I saw 4 glowing orange round fireballs traveling silently east to west in a straight line following each other. They turned southeast and disappeared behind a cloud. Then one came out in front of the cloud and seemed to fall and dissipate in front of the cloud. Then a single one came from same direction also turning southeast and disappearing behind the same cloud. So all together there were 5. I would guess it all lasted about 2 minutes. There was no sound and no trails. It was the weirdest thing ever. What was this?
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Woman Sees Bright Yellow Orange Orb Move to the SE.
- Couple See Red Orange Fireball in Night Sky. Photos Taken.
- 30 to 40 Orange Red Orbs Slowly Ascend & Disappear 1 by 1
- Loud Flying Triangle With 3 White Lights Seen in Night Sky.
- 2 Briefly Witness Bright Object Above Bird in Day Sky.
- Man Sees White Spherical Object Dart Out of Rain Cloud.
- Man Sees Black V & Triangular Shaped Objects Flying Below Clouds.
- Man Recalls Sighting Slow Flying Black Cylindrical Object.