Description: Last night April 12th, 2014 about 8:30 PM in San Carlos Park, Florida my daughter and I saw 4 glowing orange round fireballs traveling silently east to west in a straight line following each other. They turned southeast and disappeared behind a cloud. Then one came out in front of the cloud and seemed to fall and dissipate in front of the cloud. Then a single one came from same direction also turning southeast and disappearing behind the same cloud. So all together there were 5. I would guess it all lasted about 2 minutes. There was no sound and no trails. It was the weirdest thing ever. What was this? Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Hovering Object With Middle Red Light Moves Erratically.
- 2 Low Flying Circular Objects Flickering Lights.
- 2 “Domed Headed” Android Creatures Wave Light.
- Object Outside Shines Bright Light & Awakens Woman.
- 5 to 6 Multicolored Lights Fly Rapidly South.
- Triangular Craft, White, Red & Green Lights.
- 10 Red-Orange Objects Fly SSE & Simultaneously Vanish.
- Mysterious Black Mist Shies Away From Flashlight.