Description: Last night April 12th, 2014 about 8:30 PM in San Carlos Park, Florida my daughter and I saw 4 glowing orange round fireballs traveling silently east to west in a straight line following each other. They turned southeast and disappeared behind a cloud. Then one came out in front of the cloud and seemed to fall and dissipate in front of the cloud. Then a single one came from same direction also turning southeast and disappearing behind the same cloud. So all together there were 5. I would guess it all lasted about 2 minutes. There was no sound and no trails. It was the weirdest thing ever. What was this?
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Man & Daughter See Orange Orbs Hovering in Sky. Video Taken.
- 2 Witness Several Lights in a “Strange Formation” Hovering in the Night Sky.
- Witness Finds Unknown Object in Photo Taken of Night Sky.
- Several Orange Lights Appear in the Sky & Then Vanish.
- Witness Says Aircraft Shot Something at a UFO?
- Man Sees Star-Like Object Explode in Night Sky.
- UFO Watch Group Capture Strange Shaped UFO.
- Star Shaped White Light Seen Leaving Blue Debris in Sky.