Description: Last night April 12th, 2014 about 8:30 PM in San Carlos Park, Florida my daughter and I saw 4 glowing orange round fireballs traveling silently east to west in a straight line following each other. They turned southeast and disappeared behind a cloud. Then one came out in front of the cloud and seemed to fall and dissipate in front of the cloud. Then a single one came from same direction also turning southeast and disappearing behind the same cloud. So all together there were 5. I would guess it all lasted about 2 minutes. There was no sound and no trails. It was the weirdest thing ever. What was this?
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Ham Radio Operator Hears American Airlines Pilot Report UFO.
- Man Sees Large Unknown Object Chased by Jets.
- Woman Recalls Frightening Encounter With “Tall White Beings”
- Couple See Large UFO With Flashing Blue & Red Lights.
- 2 Witness 5 Red Lights Flying in Different Ways.
- Bright Object Seen in SE Sky.
- Couple See a Strange Light or Cloud, Very Faint, But Visible Fly Overhead.
- Man Sees Unknown Green Light in Night Sky.