Description: Last night April 12th, 2014 about 8:30 PM in San Carlos Park, Florida my daughter and I saw 4 glowing orange round fireballs traveling silently east to west in a straight line following each other. They turned southeast and disappeared behind a cloud. Then one came out in front of the cloud and seemed to fall and dissipate in front of the cloud. Then a single one came from same direction also turning southeast and disappearing behind the same cloud. So all together there were 5. I would guess it all lasted about 2 minutes. There was no sound and no trails. It was the weirdest thing ever. What was this? Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 2 Triangular Shaped Objects Seen With 3 Bright Lights in Front.
- 5 Boomerang Shaped Objects Seen Flying From the West.
- 2 Long Tubular Objects Seen in Texas Sky. Photo Taken.
- Erratic Moving Orb-Like Ships Regularly Seen at Night.
- Disk Shaped Object Flies Around Rectangular Object.
- Object Turning Blue & Green Color Emits Pink-Violet Pulse.
- 10 Orange Lights in 2 Rows Hover, Move & Vanish.
- Yellow Plane-Like Object Descends, Brightens & Disappears.