Description: Last night April 12th, 2014 about 8:30 PM in San Carlos Park, Florida my daughter and I saw 4 glowing orange round fireballs traveling silently east to west in a straight line following each other. They turned southeast and disappeared behind a cloud. Then one came out in front of the cloud and seemed to fall and dissipate in front of the cloud. Then a single one came from same direction also turning southeast and disappearing behind the same cloud. So all together there were 5. I would guess it all lasted about 2 minutes. There was no sound and no trails. It was the weirdest thing ever. What was this?
Most Recent UFO Reports
- College Kids See Triangular Object Emitting Beam of Light in Night Sky.
- Power Outage Occurs. Several Lights Seen Flying in V Formations.
- Man Takes 8 Photos of Shape Shifting Object in Night Sky.
- Man Sees Greyish White Cigar Shaped Object in Sky.
- Man Regularly Sees Orange Glowing Object Near Midnight.
- Woman Sees Intense Flashing Light. Video Taken.
- Man Discovers Flying Saucer in His Photo of a B52.
- Gigantic Ship High in Middle With Narrower Ends Hovers in Sky.