Description: Tonight, 4/19/14 at 11:00 PM we saw a dozen golden lights rising in the east. They were clusters and individuals in the same flight pattern. They made no sound. They wre a steady rather beautiful golden color. They disappeared when approximately overhead. They were below the scattered clouds. We saw the same phenomena about a year ago, but slightly more to the northeast. Marrowstone Island Naval Base is to our east (no airfield to my knowledge). Oak Bay Naval Air Station is to our northeast with extensive airfields. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Red Light Turns Left & Downward Returns to Line Horizontally.
- Several Sightings of 10 to 15 Red & White Lights in a Line.
- Strange Elliptically Shaped Lights Found in Background of Photo.
- Bright Light Moves, Stops, Hovers, Brightens Then Dims.
- Object Runs Square & Octagon Patterns Around Star.
- 6 Unknown Dark Objects Found in Photo Background.
- Glowing Red-Orange-Amber Sphere Flies Slowly East.
- Stationary Bright Glowing Red Slow Strobe Object.