Description: Tonight, 4/19/14 at 11:00 PM we saw a dozen golden lights rising in the east. They were clusters and individuals in the same flight pattern. They made no sound. They wre a steady rather beautiful golden color. They disappeared when approximately overhead. They were below the scattered clouds. We saw the same phenomena about a year ago, but slightly more to the northeast. Marrowstone Island Naval Base is to our east (no airfield to my knowledge). Oak Bay Naval Air Station is to our northeast with extensive airfields. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Photo Taken of Bright Oblong Object (Light) in Early Morning Sky.
- 2 Orb-Like Objects Slightly Oblong With Dome Like Bubbles.
- White Stationary Object Like Fluffy Cloud Seen High in the Sky.
- Hovering Super Bright Orange Orb Fades, Disappears.
- Flashing Red & White Objects Send Shaft of Light Into Sky.
- Slow Moving Orange Object Flies Into Clouds.
- Lights in S, Backward S and Triangular Formations Move North.
- Ring of Lights Hover in Sky.