Description: My daughter and I were on the beach in Fenwick Island, DE collecting shells. As we were walking along we looked up and saw a very large orange reddish ball on the horizon out in the ocean. It looked like how a full moon would look only that it was more reddish. It was not the moon because the moon was already in the sky at another location in the sky. It just sat there for a few minutes and then seemed to break apart. First it looked like it was cut in half and then slowly starting breaking apart and then faded away to nothing. It was very strange and there were other people on the beach. I know they had to have seen this also. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Giant Ferris Wheel Formation of Lights Rolling Through Sky.
- Star-Like Object ZigZags in Random Flight Patterns in North Sky.
- 2 Dumbbell Shaped Objects Fly Together & Change Orientation.
- Fast Moving Round Ball of Light Flies North.
- Triangular Object Flies in Circles & Vanishes In Sky Opening.
- Silver Object Emits Smoke & Abruptly Disappears.
- Boomerang Shaped Object With Amber Lights Bolts Toward Airliner.
- Photo of Irregularly Shaped Object Taken in Kelyseyille, CA.