Description: It was in the early hours of the morning and I had gone down stairs to get my child a drink. He was crying and usually that mean’t he wanted a drink. He was 13 months old. Anyway when I had given it to him and I went to the bathroom at the front of the house and heard a weird noise coming from outside. It was a kind of a humming noise. At first I thought someone was reving up on gears or something like that. I wasn’t sure, but there wasn’t a road in front of my house. There was only a small play area then more houses to the front, then a road and then a football field. Anyway I went to my bedroom window to look out and see what all the noise was and as I did I saw somthing going over the football field. It was unusual. I can’t say what it was, but I had the distinct feeling that it was a UFO and I got scared. It was metallic. I remember that much. I am going back some years now so it is hard for me to remember, but I backed away from the window and was very scared. It was low. I don’t know how big it was. I estimate that it was 30 feet wide, but I am not certain. I do think I saw a UFO that day. The sound alone made me think it as a helicopter that low or plane would have been a lot louder and I would have been able to tell the difference. This object had no wings.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 2 Orb Lights. 1 Follows/Chases The Other.
- Upside Down Tear Drop Shaped White UFO Multicolored Lights.
- Single Line Formation 15 Aircraft Heading East.
- Uniform Line 10 – 15 Blinking Red Lights.
- 10 Slow Moving Blinking Red & White Lights in a Line.
- Very Large Flat, Long “Star Wars” Craft – Washington, D.C.
- Silent Yellow Lights Follow Car – Montana Highway.
- 4 Successive Bright Green Flashes Light Up Sky.