Description: I was watching the stars come out. (We live in the middle of nowhere farm country.) I noticed a particularly bright star. Suddenly it moved extremely fast. (I thought I was seeing things.) It then moved in a semi circle and stopped for a few seconds and then moved in a straight line. Then it did a ninety degree turn. (I knew it wasn’t a plane.) It then continued to go in a straight line and then do ninety degree turns and do occasionally do semicircles. It was hard to tell it’s height. It was a brilliant white and occasionally shimmer red. It also stayed in the same piece of the sky. I watched it for almost an hour and then it took off to the north amazingly fast. It was just a streak. So you know my father was an air force officer and I was in the Army so I know this wasn’t a plane and in the country the nearest town is ten miles. You can see forever. If I didn’t know better, I would say whatever was driving the craft was just having fun. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Solid Orange Glowing Ball No Blinking.
- Photo Taken of Pink “Moon-Like” Object.
- Orange Ball of Light With Lighter Halo Changes Shape Like Parachute.
- Low Flying Triangular Object Glides Silently.
- Red Light Surrounded by White Lights Moves Backward, Streaks Away.
- Saucer Shaped Object Seen in Video Above 4 Airplanes.
- Object Frequently Seen in Sky at Dusk.
- Clouds Part, Hat Shaped Object Appears, Changes to J Shape, Vanishes.