Description: I was in my pool in the backyard watching Mississippi Kites flying overhead. (I am a bird watcher.) Then I saw an object traveling from the South to the North. My first impressions it was a drone of some kind. It was small, but I had nothing to compare too. It was completely red, but the leading edge reflected the sunlight which was silver. The speed was too fast for a small drone. I live 20+ miles from TAB in OKC, and jets of different kinds pass over often, plus small private planes. This object was too fast, too low and made no noise. The time I saw the object was no more than 1 second, and since I have a huge tree to the North, I could not see once the tree blocked the view. I feel this had to be either a drone (I live near the University of Oklahoma and NOAA) or a UFO. I am an amateur astronomer, and observed the Sputnik in the 1950s. I believe there could be UFOs, but this is the first I have seen. Once I saw the object I went to the house to get the correct time. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Orange Light Hovers in Southern Sky Several Nights.
- Photo Taken of Bright Oblong Object (Light) in Early Morning Sky.
- 2 Orb-Like Objects Slightly Oblong With Dome Like Bubbles.
- White Stationary Object Like Fluffy Cloud Seen High in the Sky.
- Hovering Super Bright Orange Orb Fades, Disappears.
- Flashing Red & White Objects Send Shaft of Light Into Sky.
- Slow Moving Orange Object Flies Into Clouds.
- Lights in S, Backward S and Triangular Formations Move North.