Description: At approximately 22:00 hours on 08/25/13, my mother and I saw a formation of five bright red/orange “orbs” (what looked to be 2-3 times the size of the largest star in the sky) fly across the sky. There were four flying in what looked like a “V” or a concave polygon, with the fifth one flying behind the formation. They moved at a steady pace and seemed to be flying low from east to west, but there was no sound. The light on the crafts was large and steady. It did not blink from what I could see. We watched until trees obstructed our view. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Photo Taken of Bright Oblong Object (Light) in Early Morning Sky.
- 2 Orb-Like Objects Slightly Oblong With Dome Like Bubbles.
- White Stationary Object Like Fluffy Cloud Seen High in the Sky.
- Hovering Super Bright Orange Orb Fades, Disappears.
- Flashing Red & White Objects Send Shaft of Light Into Sky.
- Slow Moving Orange Object Flies Into Clouds.
- Lights in S, Backward S and Triangular Formations Move North.
- Ring of Lights Hover in Sky.