Description: I saw a circular object at the top of the handle of the big dipper which got very bright (white in color) then started to grow dimmer and smaller as it followed the curvature of the big dipper handle downward to the cup portion of the big dipper. Once it reached the cup portion I could no longer see the object. I thought it was a shooting star or satellite but I don’t know of any that follow a curvature of a constellation. About 25 minutes earlier I noticed what I thought to be a star get very bright and disappear to the right of the cup portion of the big dipper as well.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Single Line Formation 15 Aircraft Heading East.
- Uniform Line 10 – 15 Blinking Red Lights.
- 10 Slow Moving Blinking Red & White Lights in a Line.
- Very Large Flat, Long “Star Wars” Craft – Washington, D.C.
- Silent Yellow Lights Follow Car – Montana Highway.
- 4 Successive Bright Green Flashes Light Up Sky.
- 3 Metallic Disk Shaped Objects – Photo Background.
- Ghostly White Light Sphere Hovers Over Bed.