Description: We witnessed, at first, 3 red/orange fireballs/orbs in a line moving up through the sky to the left. Then we saw 1 single red/orange orb coming from the same direction continue the path of the first 3. About 1 minute after the 4th came into view, a 5th coming directly from our right continued on the same path as the rest of the orbs. We went outside with the binoculars to get a better look and the objects were silent. In the binoculars the objects looked like a red/orange glowing orb with a black core. When they hit a certain altitude the orbs disappeared. Another odd thing to point out is during this time, as each orb moved out of eyesight up high in the sky, seconds later we heard what sounded like a cannon being fired off, the loud sound ricocheted, which one does not hear off of something like a firework being set off. We heard 5 or more of these sonic booms as the orbs were moving out of sight high in the night sky. After all orbs had disappeared, we have not heard another “boom.” We live out on the water, so the orbs were bright. We see a lot of air traffic each day/night, but these orbs were different from anything we have ever seen in ten years. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Orange/White Glowing Flying Orb Flashes Fast.
- Red Light Moves Fast, Stops, Moves Fast Again.
- Glimmering Light Rotating Between Red & White.
- Black Creature-Like Object Seen Near Blood Moon.
- Several Bright Orange Orbs Sequentially Appear & Disappear.
- Silent Silver Gray Metallic Cylindrical Tube Shaped Object.
- Silent White Floating Orb Changes Speeds.
- 2 Red Balls Appear, Zigzag High in Sky.