Description: The witness called and reported his sighting about 2 hours after it occurred. He had taken his fiancé to the hospital and when leaving the hospital he saw a triangular object to the north. The object had four lights “equidistant” and one light in the center. The lights were orange or “lava” colored and were all the same size. The other witness to the sighting snapped a photo with his cell phone. The cell photo clearly shows the object, but the center light does not show up. The witness said that the object was flying to the East and seemed to execute a roll at which time it vanished. The object was visible for about 30 to 40 seconds. The object was silent. Skies were clear at the time of the sighting. The witness is employed as a commercial airline pilot and I consider him to be very reliable. He was convinced that this was no “ordinary” object. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Sky Camera Captures Disk Shaped Object.
- White Solid Round Light Flies NE.
- Disk Shaped Craft Photographed in NYC.
- 2 Rows Orange Lights Fly Across Sky.
- Orb With Bright Lights Photographed – Norway.
- Multicolored Triangular, Cigar Shaped UFO’s Regularly Seen.
- 6 Bright Orange Orbs Seen in Night Sky.
- Multicolored Orb Appears, Hovers, Vanishes.