Description: The witness called and reported his sighting about 2 hours after it occurred. He had taken his fiancé to the hospital and when leaving the hospital he saw a triangular object to the north. The object had four lights “equidistant” and one light in the center. The lights were orange or “lava” colored and were all the same size. The other witness to the sighting snapped a photo with his cell phone. The cell photo clearly shows the object, but the center light does not show up. The witness said that the object was flying to the East and seemed to execute a roll at which time it vanished. The object was visible for about 30 to 40 seconds. The object was silent. Skies were clear at the time of the sighting. The witness is employed as a commercial airline pilot and I consider him to be very reliable. He was convinced that this was no “ordinary” object.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- College Kids See Triangular Object Emitting Beam of Light in Night Sky.
- Power Outage Occurs. Several Lights Seen Flying in V Formations.
- Man Takes 8 Photos of Shape Shifting Object in Night Sky.
- Man Sees Greyish White Cigar Shaped Object in Sky.
- Man Regularly Sees Orange Glowing Object Near Midnight.
- Woman Sees Intense Flashing Light. Video Taken.
- Man Discovers Flying Saucer in His Photo of a B52.
- Gigantic Ship High in Middle With Narrower Ends Hovers in Sky.