Description: The witness called and reported his sighting about 2 hours after it occurred. He had taken his fiancé to the hospital and when leaving the hospital he saw a triangular object to the north. The object had four lights “equidistant” and one light in the center. The lights were orange or “lava” colored and were all the same size. The other witness to the sighting snapped a photo with his cell phone. The cell photo clearly shows the object, but the center light does not show up. The witness said that the object was flying to the East and seemed to execute a roll at which time it vanished. The object was visible for about 30 to 40 seconds. The object was silent. Skies were clear at the time of the sighting. The witness is employed as a commercial airline pilot and I consider him to be very reliable. He was convinced that this was no “ordinary” object.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Man & Daughter See Orange Orbs Hovering in Sky. Video Taken.
- 2 Witness Several Lights in a “Strange Formation” Hovering in the Night Sky.
- Witness Finds Unknown Object in Photo Taken of Night Sky.
- Several Orange Lights Appear in the Sky & Then Vanish.
- Witness Says Aircraft Shot Something at a UFO?
- Man Sees Star-Like Object Explode in Night Sky.
- UFO Watch Group Capture Strange Shaped UFO.
- Star Shaped White Light Seen Leaving Blue Debris in Sky.