Description: The witness called and reported his sighting about 2 hours after it occurred. He had taken his fiancé to the hospital and when leaving the hospital he saw a triangular object to the north. The object had four lights “equidistant” and one light in the center. The lights were orange or “lava” colored and were all the same size. The other witness to the sighting snapped a photo with his cell phone. The cell photo clearly shows the object, but the center light does not show up. The witness said that the object was flying to the East and seemed to execute a roll at which time it vanished. The object was visible for about 30 to 40 seconds. The object was silent. Skies were clear at the time of the sighting. The witness is employed as a commercial airline pilot and I consider him to be very reliable. He was convinced that this was no “ordinary” object.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Ten Orange Globe Shaped UFO’s Fly Over Backyard.
- Man Finds White Circular Object in Photo Near Sun.
- Woman Sees Several Multicolored Dots Moving Around Sky.
- Man Sees Very Bright White Flash in Night Sky.
- Man Sees Silent Cigar Tube Shaped Object For 3rd Time.
- 4 UFO’s Caught on Video Near Aircraft Contrail.
- Witness Recalls Seeing Silver Pie Shaped UFO in 1948.
- Man Recalls Seeing Massive Object in Sky Over Detroit.