Description: The witness called and reported his sighting about 2 hours after it occurred. He had taken his fiancé to the hospital and when leaving the hospital he saw a triangular object to the north. The object had four lights “equidistant” and one light in the center. The lights were orange or “lava” colored and were all the same size. The other witness to the sighting snapped a photo with his cell phone. The cell photo clearly shows the object, but the center light does not show up. The witness said that the object was flying to the East and seemed to execute a roll at which time it vanished. The object was visible for about 30 to 40 seconds. The object was silent. Skies were clear at the time of the sighting. The witness is employed as a commercial airline pilot and I consider him to be very reliable. He was convinced that this was no “ordinary” object.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Bright Stream of Green Light in Sky Abruptly Vanishes.
- Man Sees Aerial Rotating Lights – Video Taken.
- Photo Taken of Unknown Object on Night of Lunar Eclipse.
- 2 See Gray Boomerang Shaped UFO.
- Man Sees Hovering UFO With Flickering Colored Lights.
- Family Sees 10 Orange Orb UFO’s Recurrently Appear & Disappear.
- Lunar Eclipse Viewer Sees Quick Moving Red UFO.
- Youth Sees Huge Black Flying Triangle Streak Away.