Description: The witness called and reported his sighting about 2 hours after it occurred. He had taken his fiancé to the hospital and when leaving the hospital he saw a triangular object to the north. The object had four lights “equidistant” and one light in the center. The lights were orange or “lava” colored and were all the same size. The other witness to the sighting snapped a photo with his cell phone. The cell photo clearly shows the object, but the center light does not show up. The witness said that the object was flying to the East and seemed to execute a roll at which time it vanished. The object was visible for about 30 to 40 seconds. The object was silent. Skies were clear at the time of the sighting. The witness is employed as a commercial airline pilot and I consider him to be very reliable. He was convinced that this was no “ordinary” object. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 5 Boomerang Shaped Objects Seen Flying From the West.
- 2 Long Tubular Objects Seen in Texas Sky. Photo Taken.
- Erratic Moving Orb-Like Ships Regularly Seen at Night.
- Disk Shaped Object Flies Around Rectangular Object.
- Object Turning Blue & Green Color Emits Pink-Violet Pulse.
- 10 Orange Lights in 2 Rows Hover, Move & Vanish.
- Yellow Plane-Like Object Descends, Brightens & Disappears.
- Bright Comet-like Light Followed by White Flash.