Description: The witness called and reported his sighting about 2 hours after it occurred. He had taken his fiancé to the hospital and when leaving the hospital he saw a triangular object to the north. The object had four lights “equidistant” and one light in the center. The lights were orange or “lava” colored and were all the same size. The other witness to the sighting snapped a photo with his cell phone. The cell photo clearly shows the object, but the center light does not show up. The witness said that the object was flying to the East and seemed to execute a roll at which time it vanished. The object was visible for about 30 to 40 seconds. The object was silent. Skies were clear at the time of the sighting. The witness is employed as a commercial airline pilot and I consider him to be very reliable. He was convinced that this was no “ordinary” object.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 30 to 40 Orange Red Orbs Slowly Ascend & Disappear 1 by 1
- Loud Flying Triangle With 3 White Lights Seen in Night Sky.
- 2 Briefly Witness Bright Object Above Bird in Day Sky.
- Man Sees White Spherical Object Dart Out of Rain Cloud.
- Man Sees Black V & Triangular Shaped Objects Flying Below Clouds.
- Man Recalls Sighting Slow Flying Black Cylindrical Object.
- Zigzagging Object With Green, Red & Blue Lights Seen in Night Sky.
- Man Sees Red Ball of Light Fall From Sky in Weird Way.