Description: I saw an orange light with no tail in the south sky off the island of Maui. I know a lot about astronomy, and I KNOW this was not a comet/meteor. I have never seen anything like this before. It increased in speed, slowed down, the speed increased again, it slowed down again, and then it vanished. It was 7:40 PM Hawaii time when the event occurred. And I am certain it was not a lantern in the sky!Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Orange/White Glowing Flying Orb Flashes Fast.
- Red Light Moves Fast, Stops, Moves Fast Again.
- Glimmering Light Rotating Between Red & White.
- Black Creature-Like Object Seen Near Blood Moon.
- Several Bright Orange Orbs Sequentially Appear & Disappear.
- Silent Silver Gray Metallic Cylindrical Tube Shaped Object.
- Silent White Floating Orb Changes Speeds.
- 2 Red Balls Appear, Zigzag High in Sky.