Description: I saw an orange light with no tail in the south sky off the island of Maui. I know a lot about astronomy, and I KNOW this was not a comet/meteor. I have never seen anything like this before. It increased in speed, slowed down, the speed increased again, it slowed down again, and then it vanished. It was 7:40 PM Hawaii time when the event occurred. And I am certain it was not a lantern in the sky!Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- White Orb Appears, Moves Quickly, Arches to Right, Vanishes.
- Silent V Shaped Object Faint Lights.
- Hovering Strange White Light Flashing Red & Blue.
- White Orbs Light Floating Above House.
- 2 Bright Star Like Objects Move Vertically.
- Round Glowing Sphere Octagon Pattern Within.
- Orange Amber Bright Solid Light Flies East, Turns, Vanishes.
- Silent Transparent V Shaped Craft.