Most Recent UFO Reports
- 4 Silver “Line Shaped” Objects Exhibit Waving Side to Side Motion Then All Disappear.
- Hovering Light Changes Color From Red to Blue.
- Highly Reflective Triangular Chrome Object Stops Abruptly.
- Yellow Light Blinks On & Off Follows Car.
- Strange Gridded Marks Found on Woman’s Arm.
- 4 Individual Lights Merge As They Fly Away.
- “Charcoal Briquette” Shaped Object Glowing Center Bounces Through Air.
- Bright Orange Orb Suspended in Mid Air Moved Upwards, Vanishes.
Category Archives: Close Encounter
Location of Sighting: Pattee Creek Canyon (Just East of Missoula, Montana) Date pf Sighting: Fall of 1973 or 1974 Description: Greetings: I experienced an encounter in 1973 in Pattee Creek Canyon at a known overlook area. An unseen and very … Continue reading
Location of Sighting: Essex, Dagenham, United Kingdom Date of Sighting: January 8, 1979 Time of Sighting: 11:30 PM Local Time Description: I came out on to the balcony to my flat and I looked up and about 15 to 20 … Continue reading
Location of Sighting: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Date of Sighting: 1989 to 1991 Time of Sighting: 8 PM EST Description: I just want this to be stated. I am not looking to get any publicity or anything like that. The … Continue reading
Location of Sighting: Puerto Banus, Marbella, Spain Date of Sighting: January 1, 2018 Time of Sighting: 9:30 PM Local Time Description: I was walking up the hill from my house to the supermarket. There was a full moon and it … Continue reading
Location of Sighting: Taylorsville, Utah Date of Sighting: 1988 Description: I was living in Taylorsville, Utah. I honest don’t remember the year or day this happened, but I could guess it was 1988. I was 17 years old. I had … Continue reading
Location of Sighting: Portage, Indiana Date of Sighting: 2010 or 2011 Time of Sighting: 11:30 PM Central Time Description: I had an experience back maybe 6 or 7 years ago. I live in Portage, Indiana and it was about 11:30 … Continue reading
Description: I just came across the incident posted by P.D. Miller that occurred on Guam fall of 1974. Both he and I served in the same department, S-3, Engineering, U.S. Naval Mobile Construction. Battalion 74. I recall the incident clearly. … Continue reading