New UFO Reports
- Blue Object Found in Background of Tree Photos.
- Round Glowing Light Moves at High Rate of Speed.
- 2 Massive Luminous Red Orbs Move Erratically, Dim, Vanish.
- Bright Red Light Turns Left & Downward Returns to Line Horizontally.
- Several Sightings of 10 to 15 Red & White Lights in a Line.
- Strange Elliptically Shaped Lights Found in Background of Photo.
- Bright Light Moves, Stops, Hovers, Brightens Then Dims.
- Object Runs Square & Octagon Patterns Around Star.
Category Archives: UFO Sightings Alberta Canada
Location of Sighting: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Date of Sighting: May 25, 2016 Time of Sighting: 3 AM MDT Description: Hello! Last night at around 3 AM I looked out the window and saw a bright yellow orb in the Western … Continue reading
Location of Sighting: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Date of Sighting: June 22, 2015 Time of Sighting: 10:22 PM MST Description: I saw 8 of the orange orbs in the night sky in Edmonton, Alberta on June 22nd, 2015. I wasn’t quite … Continue reading
Location of Sighting: Lethridge, Alberta, Canada Date of Sighting: July 4, 2015 Time of Sighting: 2:20 AM MDT Description: On July 4 2015 around 2:30 AM. I was in my backyard looking at the sky. The sky was clear and … Continue reading
Location of Sighting: Medicine Hat, Alberta Date of Sighting: Around July 20, 2014 Time of Sighting: Night (Exact Time Unknown) Description: Myself and another person, saw a blue, red, green light stopped in the sky. It stayed there for about … Continue reading
Description: The first time I saw them was about 2 years ago when I was coming home from my girlfriend’s house. I was carrying my bike up the stairs that go up the hill in my city when I stopped … Continue reading
Description: It is too bad you can’t enlarge this photo. The bright larger ball is the moon. The smaller bright object is the meteorite with wings. There is how ever three objects that stayed and didn’t move. There were eight … Continue reading
Description: This occurred in May, 2005. A friend of mine has a small farm at Alhambra. He phoned this Saturday morning in 2005 all excited because he had just photographed a small swarm of round objects buzzing about above his … Continue reading