New UFO Reports
- Orange Ball of Light With Lighter Halo Changes Shape Like Parachute.
- Low Flying Triangular Object Glides Silently.
- Red Light Surrounded by White Lights Moves Backward, Streaks Away.
- Saucer Shaped Object Seen in Video Above 4 Airplanes.
- Object Frequently Seen in Sky at Dusk.
- Clouds Part, Hat Shaped Object Appears, Changes to J Shape, Vanishes.
- Reddish-Orange Ball of Light, Hovers, Moves In Jerking Motion, Vanishes.
- Bright Light Bounces Around, Hovers & Vanishes. Video Taken.
Category Archives: UFO Sightings Oklahoma
Location of Sighting: Guthrie, Oklahoma Date of Sighting: Late June or Early July, 2015 Time of Sighting: 10 to 11 PM CDT Description: I bought a 2 Watt 445 NM laser diode off of Ebay. I connected the diode to … Continue reading
Location of Sighting: Tulsa, Oklahoma Date of Sighting: November 19, 2016 Time of Sighting: 5:20 PM CST Description: These four objects were headed towards each other. Then two went towards the Earth then one went west, the other one north … Continue reading
Location of Sighting: Ft. Towson, Oklahoma Date of Sighting: October 5, 2016 Time of Sighting: 8:30 PM CDT Description: I saw this too in the western sky near Ft. Towson, OK around 8:30 PM on October 5th 2016. Only there … Continue reading
Location of Sighting: Hulbert, Oklahoma Date of Sighting: April, 2016 Time of Sighting: 7 AM CDT Description: Hello: I am writing to inform you of a sighting that took place in April of 2016. It was around 7:00 AM. I … Continue reading
Location of Sighting: Edmond, Oklahoma Date of Sighting: February 26, 2015 Time of Sighting: 10:33 PM CST Listen to Interview With Witness (YouTube): Description: The witness called and reported his encounter about 4 months after it occurred. He had been … Continue reading
Location of Sighting: About 80 Miles East of Tulsa, Oklahoma on Highway 44 Date of Sighting: May 5, 2015 Time of Sighting: 10:45 PM CDT Description: A glowing minty green sphere shot from the sky to the horizon (no variation … Continue reading
Description: I was in my pool in the backyard watching Mississippi Kites flying overhead. (I am a bird watcher.) Then I saw an object traveling from the South to the North. My first impressions it was a drone of some … Continue reading