Description: Hi: I live in the valley center east of Camp Pendleton. This December 16, 2013 at about 8:00 PM I was looking out towards Camp Pendleton and saw these bright lights. There were about 6 to 8 lights. They kind of looked like flares. They moved really slow. Then they one by one they disappeared. So I am just curious to know what they may have been. ThanksNote to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- 2 Dumbbell Shaped Objects Fly Together & Change Orientation.
- Fast Moving Round Ball of Light Flies North.
- Triangular Object Flies in Circles & Vanishes In Sky Opening.
- Silver Object Emits Smoke & Abruptly Disappears.
- Boomerang Shaped Object With Amber Lights Bolts Toward Airliner.
- Photo of Irregularly Shaped Object Taken in Kelyseyille, CA.
- Solid Orange Glowing Ball No Blinking.
- Photo Taken of Pink “Moon-Like” Object.