Description: I have seen them twice recently. Both sightings were the same. At first I thought they might be Chinese lanterns, but I realized how much distance was being covered in a short time. They moved much faster than the wind. The lights were flickering. I have seen this on two separate Sundays. I have a really crappy video of it. I knew they weren’t lanterns when I noticed more of them coming from behind the mountain, not within the valley. They seemed to disappear just above the clouds, but I could still see a spec (not lighted) traveling northward after the light went away. My first sighting was just above Provo Canyon from behind Cascade Mountain and the lights (5 or 6 of them) traveled north-northwest disappearing around the northern area of Timpanogos. My second sighting was of another orange light (just one this time) traveling from the valley floor up Rock Canyon and circling the hilltops for some time before disappearing.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Hovering Strange White Light Flashing Red & Blue.
- White Orbs Light Floating Above House.
- 2 Bright Star Like Objects Move Vertically.
- Round Glowing Sphere Octagon Pattern Within.
- Orange Amber Bright Solid Light Flies East, Turns, Vanishes.
- Silent Transparent V Shaped Craft.
- Fast Moving Light Abruptly Stops.
- 2 Aircraft Red Lights Triangular Pattern Hover Silently.