Description: Hi William: I have a photo here with two curiosities. First, what drew my attention was a ring or circle in the western sky south of the setting sun. I drive this area doing bird photography and have never seen this before so I took some photos to capture the moment. When I looked at the photos in one I noticed these colored orbs in there and of the photos that I took this is the only one that has it. First I thought it was a reflection or distortion in my lens due to pointing the camera towards the sun, but if so my other photos should have them also, but they don`t. It might be nothing or as in some of my photos from last year it seems these things always appear in tandem. I leave up to you if there is anything here. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Like Object ZigZags in Random Flight Patterns in North Sky.
- 2 Dumbbell Shaped Objects Fly Together & Change Orientation.
- Fast Moving Round Ball of Light Flies North.
- Triangular Object Flies in Circles & Vanishes In Sky Opening.
- Silver Object Emits Smoke & Abruptly Disappears.
- Boomerang Shaped Object With Amber Lights Bolts Toward Airliner.
- Photo of Irregularly Shaped Object Taken in Kelyseyille, CA.
- Solid Orange Glowing Ball No Blinking.