Description: We saw 2 dark circular objects moving together in synch. They were parallel to the ocean moving south at typical aircraft speed and altitude. The objects appeared to slightly wobble in flight. The objects were distant, but still appeared large, as a distant aircraft might. The objects appeared identical and possessed no wings or fins, no method of propulsion or exhaust trail, and emitted no light, sound or smoke. After traveling south towards San Diego Harbor, the objects then slowly turned towards the ocean, both perfectly in synch, and headed out to sea at the same speed and altitude. I tried to photograph them, but the camera did not have range. The sighting was witnessed by 4 people, my brother-in-law and his wife, my wife and myself. The only explanation we could come up with were that the objects might me drones, but 1) we have never observed them off the coast before, and 2) they seemed too large to by flying off coast. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Orange Light Hovers in Southern Sky Several Nights.
- Photo Taken of Bright Oblong Object (Light) in Early Morning Sky.
- 2 Orb-Like Objects Slightly Oblong With Dome Like Bubbles.
- White Stationary Object Like Fluffy Cloud Seen High in the Sky.
- Hovering Super Bright Orange Orb Fades, Disappears.
- Flashing Red & White Objects Send Shaft of Light Into Sky.
- Slow Moving Orange Object Flies Into Clouds.
- Lights in S, Backward S and Triangular Formations Move North.