Description: The witness called and reported his sighting on Feb 26, 2013. He was driving southbound on I-79 between Clarksburg, WV and Flatwoods, WV. The area was quite remote. Through a thick fog layer he and his wife saw 3 bright white rectangular lights near the top of the mountain. The lights didn’t appear to be moving. He estimated the size of the lights to be 2 to 3 feet wide and 5 to 6 feet long. The lights were about 50 yards apart from each other. He estimated that the lights were only about 25 to 30 feet off of the roadway. Recently he drove the same route and there are no towers or other light sources where the lights were seen.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Red Light Turns Left & Downward Returns to Line Horizontally.
- Several Sightings of 10 to 15 Red & White Lights in a Line.
- Strange Elliptically Shaped Lights Found in Background of Photo.
- Bright Light Moves, Stops, Hovers, Brightens Then Dims.
- Object Runs Square & Octagon Patterns Around Star.
- 6 Unknown Dark Objects Found in Photo Background.
- Glowing Red-Orange-Amber Sphere Flies Slowly East.
- Stationary Bright Glowing Red Slow Strobe Object.