Description: I was looking up at the stars in the northern sky. The moon was up in the southwestern sky. One of the “stars” was drifting west. I thought it was a satellite, but then it made a 25 degree course alteration to the south, then back westward and then it b-lined toward the moon’s direction. Before I lost sight of it, another similar “star” crossed the first “star’s” path. I did not see flashing lights. The things looked just like stars in the sky, only they were moving out and the first one made abrupt directional changes. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Boomerang Shaped Object With Amber Lights Bolts Toward Airliner.
- Photo of Irregularly Shaped Object Taken in Kelyseyille, CA.
- Solid Orange Glowing Ball No Blinking.
- Photo Taken of Pink “Moon-Like” Object.
- Orange Ball of Light With Lighter Halo Changes Shape Like Parachute.
- Low Flying Triangular Object Glides Silently.
- Red Light Surrounded by White Lights Moves Backward, Streaks Away.
- Saucer Shaped Object Seen in Video Above 4 Airplanes.