Description: I saw a triangle formed object about 1,000 feet high traveling from the west to the east, faster than a aircraft, completely silent, with a long tail of sparks following it and a long cable or something off the left back side with a occasional red light at the end of the cable. At first I thought it was a star falling, but it did not burn out and continued out over the city toward the Swabish Hall Area. They have a airport there with radar that may have seen it. My sighting started at 10:09 and lasted until 10:11 PM. Skies were clear, the temperature was minus 4 degrees Celsius. The stars were bright all around the sky.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- White Orb Appears, Moves Quickly, Arches to Right, Vanishes.
- Silent V Shaped Object Faint Lights.
- Hovering Strange White Light Flashing Red & Blue.
- White Orbs Light Floating Above House.
- 2 Bright Star Like Objects Move Vertically.
- Round Glowing Sphere Octagon Pattern Within.
- Orange Amber Bright Solid Light Flies East, Turns, Vanishes.
- Silent Transparent V Shaped Craft.