Description: I saw a triangle formed object about 1,000 feet high traveling from the west to the east, faster than a aircraft, completely silent, with a long tail of sparks following it and a long cable or something off the left back side with a occasional red light at the end of the cable. At first I thought it was a star falling, but it did not burn out and continued out over the city toward the Swabish Hall Area. They have a airport there with radar that may have seen it. My sighting started at 10:09 and lasted until 10:11 PM. Skies were clear, the temperature was minus 4 degrees Celsius. The stars were bright all around the sky.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 4 Successive Bright Green Flashes Light Up Sky.
- 3 Metallic Disk Shaped Objects – Photo Background.
- Ghostly White Light Sphere Hovers Over Bed.
- 3 Descending Orange Fireballs.
- Stationary Large Structured Rectangular Object.
- Bright Blinking Multicolored Lights V Formation.
- White Light Shines V Shaped Light Downward To Treetop.
- Large Bright Green Streaking Ball Descends – Sky.