Description: I was leaving math tutoring at Boise State University around 9 PM. I walked to my car, was flagged down by some guys out in their yard observing the motion of what they said were some UFOs. I stopped and looked up in the sky. I could see two non-flashing red lights moving almost lazily across the sky, appearing to be far above the North end of town or the Northern Foothills. Their motion was punctuated by brief increases in speed, during which they would move in a completely straight line for only a couple seconds, then slow down noticeably and start meandering slowly in seemingly random directions. I looked on the news, but haven’t seen anything yet. There were also a couple planes in the sky (not near the UFOs) that were landing at the airport to the south-southeast of us. It was clear that these lights were not planes. These are the first UFOs I have ever seen. I am 27 years old.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Bright Orange Fireball Approaches Reveals Boomerang Shape.
- Silent Transparent V Shaped Flies Low & Slow.
- White Orb Appears, Moves Quickly, Arches to Right, Vanishes.
- Silent V Shaped Object Faint Lights.
- Hovering Strange White Light Flashing Red & Blue.
- White Orbs Light Floating Above House.
- 2 Bright Star Like Objects Move Vertically.
- Round Glowing Sphere Octagon Pattern Within.