Description: Our sighting was around 11 PM on a Saturday night. We saw it in the direction over the hills close to Bronkhorstspruit dam flying in the direction towards Kempton Park. My wife and myself were upset that we didn’t take a photo as it was very clear what we saw! It was bright red and orange light. It was dead quiet and made no noise, but flew amazingly fast up then sideways. We were dumbfounded! Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Orange Light Hovers in Southern Sky Several Nights.
- Photo Taken of Bright Oblong Object (Light) in Early Morning Sky.
- 2 Orb-Like Objects Slightly Oblong With Dome Like Bubbles.
- White Stationary Object Like Fluffy Cloud Seen High in the Sky.
- Hovering Super Bright Orange Orb Fades, Disappears.
- Flashing Red & White Objects Send Shaft of Light Into Sky.
- Slow Moving Orange Object Flies Into Clouds.
- Lights in S, Backward S and Triangular Formations Move North.