Description: The size of the object I saw was difficult to discern as well as its altitude. I spotted a black orb moving from north to southwest. It moved silently along a straight path and would occasionally reflect bright silver catching sunrays. It moved at a steady speed somewhat slower than most of the low flying aircraft that come in and out of the local airport. There was no lights, no apparent wings and no noise. Following the first one a second one appeared approximately 5 minutes later. It had the same description and took the same path as the first object.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Multicolored Orb Appears, Hovers, Vanishes.
- 2 Orange Globes Shift Direction Move Out of Sight.
- Large Orange Orb Flattens Out Vanishes.
- 2 Airborne Egg Shape Objects – Plexiglass Windows.
- Row 3 Orange Lights Project Red Blue Flashes.
- 2 Airborne Flashing Red Bulbs “Balloon Up” at Top.
- Photo Bright Object Surrounded by Pink Halo.
- 3 Formations Triangular Lights Follow Car.