Description: The size of the object I saw was difficult to discern as well as its altitude. I spotted a black orb moving from north to southwest. It moved silently along a straight path and would occasionally reflect bright silver catching sunrays. It moved at a steady speed somewhat slower than most of the low flying aircraft that come in and out of the local airport. There was no lights, no apparent wings and no noise. Following the first one a second one appeared approximately 5 minutes later. It had the same description and took the same path as the first object.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Bright White Shooting Star Stops, Reverses Direction.
- Carpenter Square Shaped Object Seen in Night Sky.
- Several Small Metal Objects Rise Fast.
- Bright Object Found in Background of Seattle Photo.
- Unknown Object Photographed Over Mt St Helens.
- 3 Massive Orange-Red Balls Hover Low in Sky.
- Red-Orange Ball Like Object Hovers in Sky.
- 2 Wingless Objects Airplane Shaped With Flashing Lights.