Description: The size of the object I saw was difficult to discern as well as its altitude. I spotted a black orb moving from north to southwest. It moved silently along a straight path and would occasionally reflect bright silver catching sunrays. It moved at a steady speed somewhat slower than most of the low flying aircraft that come in and out of the local airport. There was no lights, no apparent wings and no noise. Following the first one a second one appeared approximately 5 minutes later. It had the same description and took the same path as the first object.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Light Flies West & Meets Other Lights.
- Round Craft With White & Red Lights Seen in Sky.
- Unknown Object Seen & Photographed by Moon.
- 3-4 Triangular Shapes Blinking Different Colors Seen in Sky.
- Photo Taken of Black Triangle That Drifted Over Roof.
- 3 Bright Yellow Lights Aligned in Sky Disappear Simultaneously.
- Bright Orange Fireball Moves ENE Across Sky.
- Square UFO Shaped Like Chimney Seen – Illinois.