Description: The size of the object I saw was difficult to discern as well as its altitude. I spotted a black orb moving from north to southwest. It moved silently along a straight path and would occasionally reflect bright silver catching sunrays. It moved at a steady speed somewhat slower than most of the low flying aircraft that come in and out of the local airport. There was no lights, no apparent wings and no noise. Following the first one a second one appeared approximately 5 minutes later. It had the same description and took the same path as the first object.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Very Bright Orange Light Travels West Above Tree Line.
- 4 Red Separate Objects Similar Shape Stealth Bomber.
- Large Cylinder Orange Light Flies Southeast.
- Silent V Shaped Object – 4 Hours Time Lost.
- Orange Glowing Orbs Hover & Vanish Over Ocean.
- Weird Yellow Light Flies East.
- Bright Light Beam With Red Tail.
- Video of Fast Moving Object Ejecting Material.