Description: The size of the object I saw was difficult to discern as well as its altitude. I spotted a black orb moving from north to southwest. It moved silently along a straight path and would occasionally reflect bright silver catching sunrays. It moved at a steady speed somewhat slower than most of the low flying aircraft that come in and out of the local airport. There was no lights, no apparent wings and no noise. Following the first one a second one appeared approximately 5 minutes later. It had the same description and took the same path as the first object.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 4 UFO’s Caught on Video Near Aircraft Contrail.
- Witness Recalls Seeing Silver Pie Shaped UFO in 1948.
- Man Recalls Seeing Massive Object in Sky Over Detroit.
- 6 Witness Ball of Light Flashing Every 20 Seconds.
- Woman Recalls “Haunting” at Fairchild AFB Housing.
- Bright Sphere Seen Moving Slowly in Sky. Photos Taken.
- 2 Orange Orbs Float in Sky & Vanish 1 by 1.
- 3 Orange Lights Seen in Sky Disappearing 1 by 1.