Description: The size of the object I saw was difficult to discern as well as its altitude. I spotted a black orb moving from north to southwest. It moved silently along a straight path and would occasionally reflect bright silver catching sunrays. It moved at a steady speed somewhat slower than most of the low flying aircraft that come in and out of the local airport. There was no lights, no apparent wings and no noise. Following the first one a second one appeared approximately 5 minutes later. It had the same description and took the same path as the first object.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Couple See Bright “Rocket-Like” Object Ascend to North.
- Man Sees Erratic Flying Object With 6 Lights.
- UFO Appears From a Flash & Flies North.
- Woman Sees Large Shape Shifting Transparent UFO.
- Man Finds Dark Object in Evening Photo on Beach.
- Man Sees 2 Bright Objects Float Over Columbia River.
- Multicolored Triangular-Cylindrical Object Hovers in Night Sky.
- Man Sees Twinkling “Bouncing” Star-Like Object in NE Sky.