Description: The size of the object I saw was difficult to discern as well as its altitude. I spotted a black orb moving from north to southwest. It moved silently along a straight path and would occasionally reflect bright silver catching sunrays. It moved at a steady speed somewhat slower than most of the low flying aircraft that come in and out of the local airport. There was no lights, no apparent wings and no noise. Following the first one a second one appeared approximately 5 minutes later. It had the same description and took the same path as the first object.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Huge Silent Bright Oval Object Moves Slowly.
- 2 Hovering, Vibrating Orange Lights Move Upward & Disappear.
- Bright Star-Like Object Stops & Moves Away in Another Direction.
- Silent Boomerang Shaped Metallic Object With No Lights.
- Fast Moving “Star” Glows, Fades, Glows & Vanishes.
- Octagon Shaped Object With Many Rows of White Lights.
- 4 Blinking White Lights Move & Line Up Horizontally.
- Triangle of Lights Seen. Lights Move & Blink Out.