Description: It was 8:00 PM and I was walking my dog. I was looking at the stars and I happened to look at this bright light and it looked like a star, but it was brighter then all the others. It was to the left of the belt of stars. It moved at least 20 miles in the sky in less then a blink of an eye and the light dimmed, faded away and then it got even more brighter then the first time. It got really big almost the size of the moon and went away in a flash leaving light streaks behind it that slowly faded away. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Orange Ball of Light With Lighter Halo Changes Shape Like Parachute.
- Low Flying Triangular Object Glides Silently.
- Red Light Surrounded by White Lights Moves Backward, Streaks Away.
- Saucer Shaped Object Seen in Video Above 4 Airplanes.
- Object Frequently Seen in Sky at Dusk.
- Clouds Part, Hat Shaped Object Appears, Changes to J Shape, Vanishes.
- Reddish-Orange Ball of Light, Hovers, Moves In Jerking Motion, Vanishes.
- Bright Light Bounces Around, Hovers & Vanishes. Video Taken.