Description: I was outside having a cigarette and I noticed a very bright orange light toward the north, Avenues area maybe. I live in the foothills and I have a good view of the Salt Lake Valley. I watched it for awhile and it wasn’t moving. I almost dismissed it after maybe ten minutes, but then the light dimmed down and then looked like a little star. Then it started moving south-southwest and then disappeared.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 4 Silver “Line Shaped” Objects Exhibit Waving Side to Side Motion Then All Disappear.
- Hovering Light Changes Color From Red to Blue.
- Highly Reflective Triangular Chrome Object Stops Abruptly.
- Yellow Light Blinks On & Off Follows Car.
- Strange Gridded Marks Found on Woman’s Arm.
- 4 Individual Lights Merge As They Fly Away.
- “Charcoal Briquette” Shaped Object Glowing Center Bounces Through Air.
- Bright Orange Orb Suspended in Mid Air Moved Upwards, Vanishes.