Description: I saw a bright white light about 10 to 12 inches in diameter flying just above the trees up the median dividing I-59. I was about 10 miles north of Fort Payne, AL. the light dimmed for a few seconds turned at an angle and I saw a red light about 5 or 6 inches long on back. I couldn’t really see what was in between lights because it was dark. It seemed to get a bead on my pick-up & started coming toward me. It dropped down a little & moved to above my truck where I couldn’t see it. I was travelling about 55 miles per hour & l got scared so I sped up to about 85 then it continued on the way it was going. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Red Light Turns Left & Downward Returns to Line Horizontally.
- Several Sightings of 10 to 15 Red & White Lights in a Line.
- Strange Elliptically Shaped Lights Found in Background of Photo.
- Bright Light Moves, Stops, Hovers, Brightens Then Dims.
- Object Runs Square & Octagon Patterns Around Star.
- 6 Unknown Dark Objects Found in Photo Background.
- Glowing Red-Orange-Amber Sphere Flies Slowly East.
- Stationary Bright Glowing Red Slow Strobe Object.