Description: I saw a UFO Feb 9 2010 at about 9:00 PM. It was triangular in shape. It had 5 red lights that went through from top to bottom in line with the shape of the wing or body. I first thought it was a airplane. I thought it was going to crash because of the angle going down, (kind of slow) and then it was gone. This was in Oxnard, CA. It was in south Oxnard between Juniper St and Hemlock St. There are two Navy bases close by (Point Magu and Ventura County Seabed Base). I wanted to text the bases to see if there had been people that reported, but I thought no one would take me serious. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Orange Light Hovers in Southern Sky Several Nights.
- Photo Taken of Bright Oblong Object (Light) in Early Morning Sky.
- 2 Orb-Like Objects Slightly Oblong With Dome Like Bubbles.
- White Stationary Object Like Fluffy Cloud Seen High in the Sky.
- Hovering Super Bright Orange Orb Fades, Disappears.
- Flashing Red & White Objects Send Shaft of Light Into Sky.
- Slow Moving Orange Object Flies Into Clouds.
- Lights in S, Backward S and Triangular Formations Move North.