Description: I drove to Bodega Bay Head on my night off. When I parked, I noticed a reddish brown light, similar to that of a planet coming from the top of the hill on the right (if facing the ocean). The light itself was fairly small and somewhat dim and not completely on the horizon, but closely above it. Soon after something in the ocean caught my attention when I noticed what appeared to look like a boat with a spotlight on it searching the coast. It was north along Horseshoe Cove about 4,000 feet north and 2,700 feet out. It appeared to be moving the light around as if in search for something or someone. I mistook it for the Coast Guard until I saw the object move. It began traveling southbound without any shaking or swaying from the waves. It moved at a steady speed and was clearly hovering over the waves. The light began to move around and search along the coast. As it moved the waves underneath it reflecting the light showing the spotlight on some sort of heightened structure. I couldn’t really see the actual body of the object except for it had a rectangular base and somewhat smooth cylindrical body. It appeared to almost be stealth plated. After it traveled south for 20 seconds, it began turning towards the horizon. The small reddish light that was on the hill, was now in the middle of the ocean. As I noticed it, it began to disappear towards the horizon in a quick manner. The other object began to travel in the same direction as well until they were both gone. I have seen these multiple times, but only at certain times during the night.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Man Sees a Green, Yellow, Orange Flash Just Above Horizon.
- 2 Witnesses See 2 Wing Shaped Objects With Blue Light Panels.
- Ham Radio Operator Hears American Airlines Pilot Report UFO.
- Man Sees Large Unknown Object Chased by Jets.
- Woman Recalls Frightening Encounter With “Tall White Beings”
- Couple See Large UFO With Flashing Blue & Red Lights.
- 2 Witness 5 Red Lights Flying in Different Ways.
- Bright Object Seen in SE Sky.