Description: At 17:55, facing east, I noticed a blur next to the moon at about 10 to 11 o’clock. The “blur” was bouncing and not holding a lateral line. I got a pair of binoculars and observed that the object was triangular shaped and had a metallic tint. It was as if it was reflecting moonlight and not glowing.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Bright White Shooting Star Stops, Reverses Direction.
- Carpenter Square Shaped Object Seen in Night Sky.
- Several Small Metal Objects Rise Fast.
- Bright Object Found in Background of Seattle Photo.
- Unknown Object Photographed Over Mt St Helens.
- 3 Massive Orange-Red Balls Hover Low in Sky.
- Red-Orange Ball Like Object Hovers in Sky.
- 2 Wingless Objects Airplane Shaped With Flashing Lights.