Description: The witness called the day after his sighting. He was outside and noticed an object that moved back and forth, hovered and zipped away. It reappeared again and performed similar movements. The total sighting time was about 15 minutes. The object was visible towards Livermore (East-Southeast). The witness’s entire family saw the object. He said that the object was 1/10 the size of the moon. A photo was taken, but the object did not show up well. (The witness stated that the photo would later be sent.) He said that the object was “beer can” shaped. It was “like a fire burning” and was orange-red in color. He was emphatic that the object was not a helicopter. He said that object appeared to “searching for something.”Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Silent Transparent V Shaped Flies Low & Slow.
- White Orb Appears, Moves Quickly, Arches to Right, Vanishes.
- Silent V Shaped Object Faint Lights.
- Hovering Strange White Light Flashing Red & Blue.
- White Orbs Light Floating Above House.
- 2 Bright Star Like Objects Move Vertically.
- Round Glowing Sphere Octagon Pattern Within.
- Orange Amber Bright Solid Light Flies East, Turns, Vanishes.