Description: I saw a lime green glowing sphere (ball) falling quickly from the south sky heading directly north and it appeared to land on the ground, but this was behind a building so that could not be confirmed. There was no sound to the object or tracer or tail. It was as if a ball was being thrown from the sky. The size of the object would be comparable to a beach ball, but it was in the distance from me. It was just really hard to tell what the size was.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Triangular UFO Sighting – Lancashire, UK
- Slow Moving Orange Fireball With No Tail Moves East.
- 23 Sizable Glowing Objects Fly Overhead in Procession.
- Orange Ball Hovers, Streaks Away & Moves Back.
- Orange Glowing Flying Disks Slowly Fade.
- Metallic Flying Saucer Becomes Ball of Light & Vanishes.
- Helicopters Over Loring Air Force Base, Maine Were UFO’s.
- Spiritual Medium Finds Strange Marks on Back.