Description: Hello:. About 10 to 15 minutes ago (6:15 PM) I was taking out the trash & noticed a big orange ball in the night sky. I live in the Spokane Valley in the Pines & 32nd area. My mother was here dropping off my kids & we all rushed outside to stare at it! My 10 year old grabbed the binoculars & we watched this big orange ball of what appeared to be fire floating in the Eastern sky. Even with the binoculars it looked like a big ball of fire (not much detail to it). It was fairly high in the sky & appeared to be moving very slowly in our direction. Our neighbor had been outside watching it for several minutes before we even came out & said it was bigger then when we 1st saw it. As we watched it, it slowly got smaller & smaller & then disappeared. I was almost like someone lit a match (big & bright at first) & as it reached the end of the stick it got dimmer & smaller until POOF it went out! The strange thing about it (other then the size, shape & color) was the way it moved. It moved very slowly & sort of back & forth. It did not blink like a plane. What was it? Where did it go? Please get back to me. I am DYING of curiosity!Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Flash Through Clouds Lasts 1 Second.
- Stationary Object With Twinkling-Blinking Colored Lights.
- Faint Glowing Boomerang Object Moves North & Dissolves.
- Bright Orange/White Glowing Flying Orb Flashes Fast.
- Red Light Moves Fast, Stops, Moves Fast Again.
- Glimmering Light Rotating Between Red & White.
- Black Creature-Like Object Seen Near Blood Moon.
- Several Bright Orange Orbs Sequentially Appear & Disappear.