Description: Today we saw approximately 5/6 unidentified flying objects. We watched them fly in and sit there for approximately 45 minutes. Some were moving slowly and others were not moving at all. I have been around the military all my life. It was not helicopters nor airplanes. I am a military spouse and my father an ex brigadier general. I got like 6 or 7 videos as well on it. They are not the best because all I had was my cell phone. I am a security guard out in the port on the docks. I don’t believe in UFO’s so I called to see if we had drone training or anything else going on and we don’t. So when the other guard got there they saw it too. After about twenty minutes we saw approximately six or seven military helicopters start circling the area. Of course my boss came and looked at us like we were crazy. I have never done drugs in my life so this was really weird. The lights on them were blue and reddish-orange not red. The objects looked to be lower than planes, but not high enough either. I counted a total of 11, but ruled out several when the copters flew in. They just sat there and didn’t move for awhile until the military showed up. Anyway thank you. The date is January 4. The time was approximately 9 15 to 10 PM. And when I went on base one of the military asked me if I believed in UFOs and I told hem no. He said I should. Right out of the blue he said that. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Like Object ZigZags in Random Flight Patterns in North Sky.
- 2 Dumbbell Shaped Objects Fly Together & Change Orientation.
- Fast Moving Round Ball of Light Flies North.
- Triangular Object Flies in Circles & Vanishes In Sky Opening.
- Silver Object Emits Smoke & Abruptly Disappears.
- Boomerang Shaped Object With Amber Lights Bolts Toward Airliner.
- Photo of Irregularly Shaped Object Taken in Kelyseyille, CA.
- Solid Orange Glowing Ball No Blinking.