Description: A staris what it looked like when I first saw it. It was approximately a half of block in front of me when I saw it. I first thought it was a helicopter, but there were no strobe lights and no sound. And then I thought maybe it was an airplane, but no strobe lights and no sound rule out that explanation. And then it got right above me and my house. It was amazing. I know what it was then. I banged on the screen door to my house to let my son know what I was looking at, but instead my baby’s mother came down and I showed her what I was looking at. She couldn’t believe what she was looking at. It was the brightest star actually moving through my neighborhood. It was a spaceship. The civilizations of the universe are here.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 10 Slow Moving Blinking Red & White Lights in a Line.
- Very Large Flat, Long “Star Wars” Craft – Washington, D.C.
- Silent Yellow Lights Follow Car – Montana Highway.
- 4 Successive Bright Green Flashes Light Up Sky.
- 3 Metallic Disk Shaped Objects – Photo Background.
- Ghostly White Light Sphere Hovers Over Bed.
- 3 Descending Orange Fireballs.
- Stationary Large Structured Rectangular Object.