Description: I saw red balls of lights on the 23rd as well. I saw them around 10:00 PM. There were at least 15 that crossed over flight paths from Port Columbus. They did not appear to be aircraft nor did they make any sound. I have a few pictures that were taken on my cell phone. The pictures are not great, but do give a good idea of what they looked like. One picture even shows the object flying across the path of an incoming passenger plane. Both the plane and the object are in the picture. I watched the event for around ten minutes. Some of the objects seemed to be in formation others followed one by one. The objects did not make any crazy moves or anything but they were odd. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Boomerang Shaped Object With Amber Lights Bolts Toward Airliner.
- Photo of Irregularly Shaped Object Taken in Kelyseyille, CA.
- Solid Orange Glowing Ball No Blinking.
- Photo Taken of Pink “Moon-Like” Object.
- Orange Ball of Light With Lighter Halo Changes Shape Like Parachute.
- Low Flying Triangular Object Glides Silently.
- Red Light Surrounded by White Lights Moves Backward, Streaks Away.
- Saucer Shaped Object Seen in Video Above 4 Airplanes.