Description: I saw what looked like a balloon traveling across the sky from a WNW to ESE direction. It’s size and distance were difficult to judge. It was slightly smaller than a dime at my arm’s length and about a dime at arm’s length size when directly overhead. It was a very dark red, almost black. I viewed it for approximately 20 to 30 seconds. From my door step I have a limited view of the sky due to trees and my rooftop. The only thing about my seeing it that was strange was it’s shape change. It was a perfect circle and then it appeared to flatten into a “race-track” oval shape, straight in it’s middle and rounded at each end. It changed shape two or three times for a few seconds.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Flashing Red & White Objects Send Shaft of Light Into Sky.
- Slow Moving Orange Object Flies Into Clouds.
- Lights in S, Backward S and Triangular Formations Move North.
- Ring of Lights Hover in Sky.
- Orange Cigar Shaped Object With Wings.
- 1 Orange Orb Hovers & Another Moves Quickly.
- Large Ball of Light Moves Slow, Fades, Gets Smaller, Vanishes.
- Rectangular, Red-Brown-Amber Object Found in Background of Photo.