Description: I saw what looked like a balloon traveling across the sky from a WNW to ESE direction. It’s size and distance were difficult to judge. It was slightly smaller than a dime at my arm’s length and about a dime at arm’s length size when directly overhead. It was a very dark red, almost black. I viewed it for approximately 20 to 30 seconds. From my door step I have a limited view of the sky due to trees and my rooftop. The only thing about my seeing it that was strange was it’s shape change. It was a perfect circle and then it appeared to flatten into a “race-track” oval shape, straight in it’s middle and rounded at each end. It changed shape two or three times for a few seconds.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- Hovering Strange White Light Flashing Red & Blue.
- White Orbs Light Floating Above House.
- 2 Bright Star Like Objects Move Vertically.
- Round Glowing Sphere Octagon Pattern Within.
- Orange Amber Bright Solid Light Flies East, Turns, Vanishes.
- Silent Transparent V Shaped Craft.
- Fast Moving Light Abruptly Stops.
- 2 Aircraft Red Lights Triangular Pattern Hover Silently.