Description: I am at work and regularly go out for a smoke and watch the stars. I have seen shooting stars, planes, jets and a ton of satellites in orbit if it’s clear enough so I can recognize them all, but tonight what got my attention was an extremely bright white flash. The object was so far away it just looked like a dim star that was moving very fast for being that far away. Right after the flash it changed directions, made a sharp right turn, then proceeded to fly and then flash again. It did this 4 times and then completely disappeared. I can’t even begin to say how far away, but how bright the flash was. And it’s not like the object was close and small. It was big and far. At first I thought I had witnessed a supernova, but it happened a few times and so fast that I realized that wasn’t the case at all! I just want to know what the heck I just witnessed. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Line of Red & White Dots Flash Upward Like Christmas Lights.
- Quick Bright Stream of Light Lights Up Clouds.
- 2 White Lights Close to Each Other Abruptly Vanish.
- Light Hovers, Dims, Brightens & Has Different Colored Flashing Lights.
- Brown-Green Triangle Hovers Then Streaks Away.
- Green Fizzy Dish Shaped Object Cruises Through Sky.
- Bright Colored Blinking Lights Hover in Western Sky.
- Dark Triangle With Strange Vent-Like Illuminated Slits Underneath.