Description: My friends and I were setting off fireworks in a parking lot. One of my friends pointed to the sky a few miles away and we all saw 3 lights in a perfect triangle formation that seemed to come out of nowhere. At first the lights seemed to be changing formation, but we realized the triangle appeared to be rotating off-axis. The triangle stayed in the same spot for about five minutes and then started slowly moving. Each light slowly dissapeared. We heard no sound coming from the triangle and the lights were orange, but changed to blue and red a couple times. My friend managed to get a picture on his phone, but it is blurry since he had to zoom in a lot. About 10 other people saw this and none of us could explain it. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Orange/White Glowing Flying Orb Flashes Fast.
- Red Light Moves Fast, Stops, Moves Fast Again.
- Glimmering Light Rotating Between Red & White.
- Black Creature-Like Object Seen Near Blood Moon.
- Several Bright Orange Orbs Sequentially Appear & Disappear.
- Silent Silver Gray Metallic Cylindrical Tube Shaped Object.
- Silent White Floating Orb Changes Speeds.
- 2 Red Balls Appear, Zigzag High in Sky.