Description: A group of friends and I were jumping off the beach dock at approximately 11 PM to keep cool on this hot night. I looked up after I jumped in and saw three yellow lights in a triangle heading from the NNW over the municipal marina. The triangle was not perfect, but the objects stayed exactly the same in relation to each other. The object kept on course towards us (making no sound) for a couple minutes and then seemed to turn to the East and one by one the lights dimmed and went out. Eight other people sat there in awe and watched it with me, so I guess I am not crazy.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 4 Silver “Line Shaped” Objects Exhibit Waving Side to Side Motion Then All Disappear.
- Hovering Light Changes Color From Red to Blue.
- Highly Reflective Triangular Chrome Object Stops Abruptly.
- Yellow Light Blinks On & Off Follows Car.
- Strange Gridded Marks Found on Woman’s Arm.
- 4 Individual Lights Merge As They Fly Away.
- “Charcoal Briquette” Shaped Object Glowing Center Bounces Through Air.
- Bright Orange Orb Suspended in Mid Air Moved Upwards, Vanishes.