Description: A group of friends and I were jumping off the beach dock at approximately 11 PM to keep cool on this hot night. I looked up after I jumped in and saw three yellow lights in a triangle heading from the NNW over the municipal marina. The triangle was not perfect, but the objects stayed exactly the same in relation to each other. The object kept on course towards us (making no sound) for a couple minutes and then seemed to turn to the East and one by one the lights dimmed and went out. Eight other people sat there in awe and watched it with me, so I guess I am not crazy.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- White Orb Appears, Moves Quickly, Arches to Right, Vanishes.
- Silent V Shaped Object Faint Lights.
- Hovering Strange White Light Flashing Red & Blue.
- White Orbs Light Floating Above House.
- 2 Bright Star Like Objects Move Vertically.
- Round Glowing Sphere Octagon Pattern Within.
- Orange Amber Bright Solid Light Flies East, Turns, Vanishes.
- Silent Transparent V Shaped Craft.