Description: I was traveling eastbound on Highway 70 headed towards the Clayton/Smithfield exit. I was about 6 miles from that exit and I observed two orange lights traveling about 100 feet above my lane and vehicle going westbound (the opposite direction). They were solid orange lights (no blinking) and one was on each side of the two lanes of travel. I was going 70 MPH and they looked to be traveling slower than me in the other direction. I would say they were traveling about 45 to 50 MPH. I work in aviation so I have seen all kinds of aircraft and have never seen solid orange lights on any aircraft like this. If I had to guess the width of each light at 100 feet of altitude, I would have to guess they were probably about 3 to 4 feet in width. There were only two lights and they kept the same space between them and were inline with each other across the two lanes. I had my windows up so I couldn’t tell if they were making any noises. I was pretty much alone on the road except for a vehicle about 1/4 mile behind me. I wanted to stop and get a better look, but I kept moving just wondering what I should do. I wish I had stopped now, but I was pondering what it could be. I looked into my rear mirror, but lost sight of the object as it passed over me and continued behind me.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Orange/White Glowing Flying Orb Flashes Fast.
- Red Light Moves Fast, Stops, Moves Fast Again.
- Glimmering Light Rotating Between Red & White.
- Black Creature-Like Object Seen Near Blood Moon.
- Several Bright Orange Orbs Sequentially Appear & Disappear.
- Silent Silver Gray Metallic Cylindrical Tube Shaped Object.
- Silent White Floating Orb Changes Speeds.
- 2 Red Balls Appear, Zigzag High in Sky.