Description: I was at my sister in-law’s house in Marysville, Washington and we were in the backyard visiting when my niece asked me what was in the sky. I looked and said it’s probably a hang glider and went back to talking with my family. A while later I noticed it was still there so we went to the car to get our video camera that we brought to take family pictures and by the time we got the camera it took off up into the clouds. I didn’t see it move because we just went to get the camera that only took a minute and assumed it would be in the same spot, but it went way far up in the clouds with in a minutes time. It was very hard to get it on video, but my husband finally was able to film it. It was a perfect V shaped object and in the video you can make out lights all around it. It just sat up in the sky and didn’t move and it was a slightly windy day. You could see the clouds blowing in front of it. My husband did take a really good video of it and we have it to this day. The object just stayed in the sky. We went inside to eat and when we came back out it would still be there. I have shown my family and friends and there’s no explanation, but that is a UFO. Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Star-Like Object ZigZags in Random Flight Patterns in North Sky.
- 2 Dumbbell Shaped Objects Fly Together & Change Orientation.
- Fast Moving Round Ball of Light Flies North.
- Triangular Object Flies in Circles & Vanishes In Sky Opening.
- Silver Object Emits Smoke & Abruptly Disappears.
- Boomerang Shaped Object With Amber Lights Bolts Toward Airliner.
- Photo of Irregularly Shaped Object Taken in Kelyseyille, CA.
- Solid Orange Glowing Ball No Blinking.