Description: My sighting occurred in the pre-dawn on a county highway. The road was void of traffic. While driving westward, I saw not too far away (to the left) two lcd-like flashing white lights, situated vertically from each other as if on a pole. These two lights flashed at the same time about every 5 seconds. When I came near these lights (seemed right off the road that I was driving along (approximately at 65 MPH) they (the lights) stayed with me. I never passed them. They stayed just ahead of me at the same speed I was going. Although it was still night-time I could make out the flat-terrain ( bushes,etc). I saw no telephone poles, or other structures that could have housed these two lights. My impression was there was a signal that tripped these lights at the same distance from my approaching car. This continued for some time as I was driving along, but as dawn began to break, the blinking lights stopped. I didn’t think too much about it at the time. I didn’t try to slow-down the car or to further investigate the situation. When I thought about the incident later, it didn’t make sense. Then I realized I might (probably) witnessed a UFO. I was returning from a driving trip, in a 2010 Chevy Malibu to New Mexico. This occured on Highway 180 for about 30 miles in an area about 20 miles north of Abilene.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 4 Silver “Line Shaped” Objects Exhibit Waving Side to Side Motion Then All Disappear.
- Hovering Light Changes Color From Red to Blue.
- Highly Reflective Triangular Chrome Object Stops Abruptly.
- Yellow Light Blinks On & Off Follows Car.
- Strange Gridded Marks Found on Woman’s Arm.
- 4 Individual Lights Merge As They Fly Away.
- “Charcoal Briquette” Shaped Object Glowing Center Bounces Through Air.
- Bright Orange Orb Suspended in Mid Air Moved Upwards, Vanishes.