Description: I saw a white light in the sky slightly bigger and brighter than a star. I thought it was an airplane traveling from northwest to the southeast. The normal flight pattern in this area is from east to west and west to east. I kept watching trying to spot the red and white flashing lights you see on planes. I never saw a flashing light and the bright light slowly started dimming and went out totally while I was watching. It took it 15 or 20 seconds once it started dimming before it went completely out.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
Most Recent UFO Reports
- 2 Orb Lights. 1 Follows/Chases The Other.
- Upside Down Tear Drop Shaped White UFO Multicolored Lights.
- Single Line Formation 15 Aircraft Heading East.
- Uniform Line 10 – 15 Blinking Red Lights.
- 10 Slow Moving Blinking Red & White Lights in a Line.
- Very Large Flat, Long “Star Wars” Craft – Washington, D.C.
- Silent Yellow Lights Follow Car – Montana Highway.
- 4 Successive Bright Green Flashes Light Up Sky.