Description: I AM NOT GONNA TELL YOU I SAW AN ALIEN SHIP. I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT I SAW. I LIVE IN NATCHEZ, MS. LAST NIGHT, 6-29-13, AT ABOUT 9:45 PM MY WIFE AND I HAD JUST LEFT A RESTAURANT, WHEN WE SAW A FIREBALL SLOWLY FLOATING ACROSS THE SKY. IT WAS HARD TO JUDGE THE ALTITUDE, BUT IT SLOWLY FLOATED ACROSS THE SKY IN A SOUTHEAST DIRECTION. I WATCHED THE VIDEO OF THE CHINESE LANTERNS, AND IT DIDN’T LOOK LIKE THAT. ALSO IT WAS MOVING INTO THE WIND. ANOTHER COUPLE WALKED UP AND WE WATCHED IT FOR ABOUT FIVE MINUTES BEFORE IT DISAPPEARED. WE HAD NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE. AS FAR AS THE CHINESE LANTERNS, THIS IS A SMALL TOWN ON THE RIVER, AND I LIVED HER 40 PLUS YEARS. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE SENDING UP THOSE LANTERNS. ANY IDEAS ON WHAT THIS MAY BE? AGAIN I AM NOT A BELIEVER IN ALIEANS, BUT I DON’T KNOW WHAT WE SAW.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Bright Green Flash Through Clouds Lasts 1 Second.
- Stationary Object With Twinkling-Blinking Colored Lights.
- Faint Glowing Boomerang Object Moves North & Dissolves.
- Bright Orange/White Glowing Flying Orb Flashes Fast.
- Red Light Moves Fast, Stops, Moves Fast Again.
- Glimmering Light Rotating Between Red & White.
- Black Creature-Like Object Seen Near Blood Moon.
- Several Bright Orange Orbs Sequentially Appear & Disappear.