Description: I AM NOT GONNA TELL YOU I SAW AN ALIEN SHIP. I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT I SAW. I LIVE IN NATCHEZ, MS. LAST NIGHT, 6-29-13, AT ABOUT 9:45 PM MY WIFE AND I HAD JUST LEFT A RESTAURANT, WHEN WE SAW A FIREBALL SLOWLY FLOATING ACROSS THE SKY. IT WAS HARD TO JUDGE THE ALTITUDE, BUT IT SLOWLY FLOATED ACROSS THE SKY IN A SOUTHEAST DIRECTION. I WATCHED THE VIDEO OF THE CHINESE LANTERNS, AND IT DIDN’T LOOK LIKE THAT. ALSO IT WAS MOVING INTO THE WIND. ANOTHER COUPLE WALKED UP AND WE WATCHED IT FOR ABOUT FIVE MINUTES BEFORE IT DISAPPEARED. WE HAD NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE. AS FAR AS THE CHINESE LANTERNS, THIS IS A SMALL TOWN ON THE RIVER, AND I LIVED HER 40 PLUS YEARS. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE SENDING UP THOSE LANTERNS. ANY IDEAS ON WHAT THIS MAY BE? AGAIN I AM NOT A BELIEVER IN ALIEANS, BUT I DON’T KNOW WHAT WE SAW.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Slow Moving Orange Object Flies Into Clouds.
- Lights in S, Backward S and Triangular Formations Move North.
- Ring of Lights Hover in Sky.
- Orange Cigar Shaped Object With Wings.
- 1 Orange Orb Hovers & Another Moves Quickly.
- Large Ball of Light Moves Slow, Fades, Gets Smaller, Vanishes.
- Rectangular, Red-Brown-Amber Object Found in Background of Photo.
- Numerous Pictures Taken of Strange Objects in the Sky.