Description: I SAW A RED/ORANGE ORB SO I WALKED TO BACK OF YARD TO GET A BETTER LOOK. I THOUGHT IT WAS NEIGHBORS 2 DOORS DOWN SHOOTING OFF SOME FIREWORKS. WELL THE THING WAS THE SIZE OF A BASEBALL. IT CAME UP REAL SLOW AND HOVERED OVER FOR SOME TIME. IT WAS JUST LIKE FIREWORKS, BUT IT NEVER DID ANYTHING. IT JUST SAT THERE AND THEN MOVED VERY SLOWLY TO THE SOUTHEAST.Note to Commenters: If you are reporting a sighting, be sure to include the location (city, state, country), date and time of your sighting. Be detailed in your description. You may also use our report form to report your sighting. Comments will be published if they are in "good taste" and not inflammatory.
New UFO Reports
- Orange Ball of Light With Lighter Halo Changes Shape Like Parachute.
- Low Flying Triangular Object Glides Silently.
- Red Light Surrounded by White Lights Moves Backward, Streaks Away.
- Saucer Shaped Object Seen in Video Above 4 Airplanes.
- Object Frequently Seen in Sky at Dusk.
- Clouds Part, Hat Shaped Object Appears, Changes to J Shape, Vanishes.
- Reddish-Orange Ball of Light, Hovers, Moves In Jerking Motion, Vanishes.
- Bright Light Bounces Around, Hovers & Vanishes. Video Taken.